Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 uses PrecisionCore 4S Print Head 4-color inkjet to get performance beyond laser. It is a versatile all-in-one printer with economical color and black & white prints. The paper capacity of the tray up to 250 sheet on the bottom, and a rear, top-feed on the back accommodate 80 sheets, so you don’t need to refill it too often.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Review & Guide
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Pros:
- Print speed is fast.
- Save on ink
- Four in one printer: print, copy, scan, and fax.
- Support Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Print through cloud
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Cons:
- Graphic quality is a bit below par, although it’s good enough for most internal business needs.
- Uninspiring design
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Features:
- ISO print speed of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)
- Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and other devices via Epson connect.
- Automatic two-sided printing & copying to save on paper up to 50%.
- Save on ink up to 50% lower printing cost than laser color High-quality prints.
- Paper capacity of the tray 250 sheets, with additional 80 sheet rear tray for envelopes or specialty paper.
- Intuitive 3.5” color LCD with gesture navigation.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Maintenance
Replacing maintenance box on Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630. Prepare the new maintenance box before starting the replacement. It is because you are not allowed to reuse the old maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. Follow the steps below to replace the maintenance box:
- Ensure that the printer is not in the middle of action: printing, copying, scanning or faxing.
- Remove the new maintenance box from its package without touching the green chip on the maintenance box.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the rear cover and remove it.
- Grasp the maintenance box and pull it out of its holder carefully.
- Place the used maintenance box in the plastic bag that came with the new maintenance box. Remember to seal the bag and dispose of it carefully.
- Insert the new maintenance box into the holder and push it all the way in.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the rear cover and reattach it.
Read other Epson WorkForce Series here.