Epson WorkForce WF-2630 All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 All-in-One Printer one of WorkForce model which is suitable for home business or small offices. It is a 4-in-1 printer which works well wirelessly to print, copy, scan, and fax. Although the price is quite affordable, quality of the output is professional. This printer allows you to print from any device: iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect. The printing speed is good: 9 ISO ppm (black), 4.7 ISO ppm (color).
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Review
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Pros:
- Easily print from mobile devices
- Save on space
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Cons:
- Inability to use multiple functions at one time
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Features
- PC-Fax settings. It lets you fax any documents to or from your computer.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Scan to cloud services
- 2.2” mono graphic LCD
- Create 1-99 copies without a computer
- Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Kindle Fire, Apple AirPrint, and Google
- Cloud Print Mobile Printing Options.
- Color flatbed or ADF scanning options
- Can print on envelopes or photo paper in addition to plain paper.
- Scan at maximum interpolated resolution of 9600 dpi
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Maintenance
Removing and installing Ink Cartridges on Epson WorkForce WF-2630. Prepare the replacement cartridges because you must install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones. Leave the old cartridges in the printer while preparing the replacement to prevent the print head nozzles from drying out. The replacement steps are as follow:
- Turn on the printer
- Lift up the scanner unit
- Squezze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. It is not recommended to reuse the old cartridges or to refill it.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four to five times. Don’t try to shake the cartridges after opening the packages.
- Remove the cartridge from the package
- Remove the yellow tape from the side of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Press one of the start buttons. It is to make the print head moves to its home position and the printer starts charging the ink.