Epson WorkForce WF-3620 All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 All-in-One Printer is typically the same as WF-3640. There are only few differences: dimension, touch screen, and paper capacity of the tray. This printer ideal for home business or small business. Just like the WF 3640, it also has four capabilities: print, copy, scan, and fax with numerous of wireless connectivity options. This printer can save on ink up to 40% lower than print cost of color laser with paper capacity up to 250 sheet and auto 2-sided printing.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Printer Review
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Pros:
- Wireless printing is exceptionally easy
- Performance and operation are very efficient.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Cons:
- Customer support of the Epson is just average.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Features:
- Wireless and mobile printing capability.
- High resolution of document and photo, up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
- An ink jet printer, with 4 individual print cartridge.
- Paper capacity of the tray up to 250 sheets.
- 2.7” color touch screen.
- Numerous connectivity options
- Plenty options of print, copy, scan, and fax solution with its feature preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable copy density, remove punched holes and remove shadows copying options, scan-to-PC and scan-to-cloud options.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Maintenance
Replacing maintenance box. Before we begin the procedure, make sure that you have a new maintenance box. Please remember not to reuse a maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. And don’t store the maintenance box right under the sunlight. Well, the steps of replacing the maintenance box are as follow:
- Remove the new maintenance box from its package without touching the green chip.
- Press the tabs and remove the duplexer (rear cover).
- Gasp the maintenance box and pull it out of its holder.
- Place the used maintenance box in the plastic bag that came with the new maintenance box. Don’t forget to seal the bag and dispose it carefully.
- Insert the new maintenance box into the holder and push it all the way in.
- Reattach the duplexer (rear cover).