Epson WorkForce WF-7620 All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 is a wide format for creative business. This model offers powerful productivity and print-shop quality for home business or small offices. Uses Epson’s new PrecisionCore printing technology, offer great performance beyond laser. Save on ink up to 40% lower printing cost compared with color laser, with capability to produce fast, laser-sharp borderless prints up to 13” x 19”.
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Review & Guide
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Pros:
- Prints at up to 13 by 19 inches.
- Scan at up to tabloid size
- Two paper trays with paper capacity up to 500 sheets with a rear tray for specialty paper plus manual feed.
- 4-in-1 printer: prints, scans, copies, faxes.
- Support Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Cons:
- Printing cost per page is relatively high
- Subpar graphics output
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Features
- ISO print speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color).
- Easily print from mobile devices included iPad, iPhone, tablets, and more.
- Wide format prints up to 13” x 19” to print single or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings.
- Professional quality prints with save on ink up to 40% lower printing cost compared with printing cost of color laser.
- Paper capacity of the trays up to 500 sheets with rear tray for specialty paper including for envelopes, labels, and also card stock.
- Intuitive 4.3” color LCD with gesture navigation.
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Maintenance
Replacing the maintenance box. Prepare a new maintenance box before you begin to replace the maintenance box. It is not recommended to reuse a maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. The steps of the maintenance replacement on Epson WorkForce WF-7620 are as follow:
- Remove the new maintenance box from its package. Remember not to touch the green chip on the maintenance box.
- Press the tabs and open the rear cover.
- Grasp the maintenance box and pull it out of its holder.
- Place the used maintenance box in the plastic bag that came with the new maintenance box. Don’t forget to seal the bag before disposing it.
- Insert the new maintenance box into the holder and push it all the way in.
- Close the rear cover.
Read other review and guide for Epson WorkForce Printer Series.